WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
If you teach Spanish, STASA is your voice in South Australia. Support your association so it can support you!
– Professional representation within the sector.
– Information about Spanish teaching jobs and TRT opportunities in SA.
– Opportunities to promote the teaching and learning of Spanish in SA.
– Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals.
– Opportunities to share resources, ideas, questions, etc., with other colleagues online through our STASA Facebook page.
– Discounts and/or free tickets for all STASA teachers and students events.
– Access to further discounts both for teachers and students in regional areas.
– Exclusive offers such as FREE access to the Instituto Cervantes online library, including books, teaching resources, audios, and even movies (coming soon).
– Exclusive discounts for Instituto Cervantes professional development courses (both online and in person), tailored for Spanish teachers.
– Opportunity to join several Spanish teachers’ hub groups. (Areas: Primary, Middle School, Secondary, IB Spanish and Adult Education).
– Opportunity to have a voice and to organise events within different STASA subcommittees throughout the year.
– Opportunity to deliver workshops at Spanish Teachers’ Conferences or at the Language and Culture Immersion days.
– Access to exclusive areas of interests through our STASA website.
– Information and links with other relevant associations such as MLTASA and EdSA (Formerly CEASA)
– Information about “all things Spanish” happening in SA!
EARLY BIRD (Before 1 April)